Wednesday, September 24, 2008

bersedekah

yea2 just 6 more days to raye..can wait..cant wait to go home actually..miz my mama,babah,my cats n home..just 2 more days to go home..so its mean 6 more days we'll leave ramadhan..em ramadhan selalu dikatekan bulan ibadah..cukup ke ibadah kt??better than last year or worse than years..judge it yourself..but i think for me,this years not so good as years2 before..4th year ni always busy,always tired, n mulut always cakap penat..huhu..i have mizz my terawih..coz busy kejar kan oncall..i have to complete 12 times for oncall round..i need 2 more..hopefully 6 last ramadhan, i'l do something better..isi mlm2 terakhir ni ngan ibadah n amalan2 yg baik..

ha, semalam ade drma darah perdana..g x??tu pun kre bersedekah tau..kre ibadah gak kalo btul niat..happy sgt2 coz finally yesterday i can donate my blood..actually ade tpu skt..my haemoblobin level was 11.9..it supposed to be more than 12 br qualified to donate..luckily the person there was very kind to wrote 12 in my form..so then i'm qualified..hehehe..walaupun selalu failed dr berjaye..yg penting niat..huhu.. i always feel palpitation when it comes to check my Hb..i always pray that it will come out as 12 or more..most of the time i'll be frustrated coz my lowHb..i fell frustrated when sya (yg selalunye mmg bleh donate) can donate her blood..i'll more frustrated if nurul also can donate her blood..i hate that feeling..hei my blood types is O u know..universal donor..why u dont want mine..huhu..i love donating my blood..why??i also dont know..i feel happy when i saw my blood flow through the tube..i feel happy when i saw bag filled wif my blood..i feel satisfied..happy..i have to take iron,folic acid..so that i can donate my blood again another 3 month n visit my favourite place,unit transfusi darah..hehehe..for those who never donate ur blood..go n try..it's not painful at all..believe me..every drops of our blood is very important to the patients..=P

ramainye manusia..

yea2 bleh donate..hehehe..

fushoo..syoknye..huhu

my blood is red..=P

sya muke excited..hehe..

nurul tgh tggu turn..mn nurul??

p/s:gamba x cantik sbb gune henset buruk..sori..

No comments: