Tuesday, December 2, 2008

bas rosak lagi!!!!

it's been a week or more since my last updated..coz last week i went to ipoh n last 2 days my life was a little bit serabut..due to ticket problems..i alwayz have problem every time i want to go home..i dont know y..huhu..but everything is settle n i'm going home this thursday..hooray!!!

actually that not the main point..i just want to share my last weekend which is more exciting..huhu..last week my family n i go to a vacation..x jauh pun..ipoh jer..tp syok bcoz spent time lepak2 with family..best pe..em i think it was more like a reunion..bcos i went from klantan,angah from kl and my parents n adik from home..family reunion..huhu..thursday morning, intan volunteered to sent me to langgar..we plan to go at 815 since my bus was at 9. am..so that morning he came to my room as usuall..know what..at time she came i still sleeping with dream..i was like terkejut nak mati ble bgn tu..n then i realized that i'm overslept.. plus my bag was not packing yet at that time..kelam kabut gile..just grab anything i can put it on my bag..n hoping that i have pocket doremon..so i can counterclockwise the time..huhu..n i went to langgar x mandi..hahaha..padan muke..luckily sempat sampai tepat2..credit to the driver..huhu..

dlm bus, mmg tido jer..x bgn2 sampai kat grik..then after meals and prays..at around 2 pm bus continue our long journey..suddenly the bus cannot be move.. sekat2 x leh jln..at first i though maybe bcoz bus masuk lopak..driver try so many times still cannot move..*sigh*i think u know what happen..BUS ROSAK!!arghhh..benggang gile..that was my 4th or5th time experienced the same thing..really hate it..asal la asyik2 aku je y jdk mangse keadaan..sbb x mandi pg kot..hehehe..we wait there for the mechanic for 3++ hours..imagine how long we all waiting like crazy..what i'm done is eating,sleeping n eating n nganga..huhu..finally bus can mve again..if not i think we have to wait for other bus plak..at around 8pm i safely arrived at ipoh..lege...

overall our holiday was fun n exciting although we only visited few places only..we went to callie castle, night safari n lost world of tambun..best..bcoz i went with my family..that is the most important thing..huhu..

moral of the story is planning n preparation is important..huhu..

No comments: