Monday, October 5, 2009

PADAN MUKE

last weekend is really full with open house n jamuan raye..so really full my stomach with free stuff..hehe..best sgt..n also we have a WORLD HEART DAY here..we r just a volunter..i'll upload the photo of that later..not in mood rite now..

finally it come out..n i feel what i feel during my 1st year on 1st exam..it hard to say..i dont know what i feel..sometimes i think i'm ok but sometimes i feel really sad n stupid..feeling really down..it is not something that i'm not expected..but somehow u r still hoping that u gonna make it..but i think it serve me right..i'm too lazy,too lepak,not study hard..it was my fault not ohthers..n dont blaming others for ur failure..sometimes u need failure in order to success..learn from mistake..jgn leke lagi..it is not time to play anymore..

i have exam ortho 2morrow..i hope this time i'm gonna make it..
i dont want to be a A student..i just to be a passed student..=)

p/s: wish me luck 4 tomorrow..

1 comment: