Saturday, April 11, 2009

COMPLETE TREATMENT

i've my dental appointment last thursday..with my loyal dentist in future..huhu..she did filling to me..n that was the last filling for time being..huhu..n since it was just a small filling n she still had time..she did scaling to me..damn..i hate scaling..sakit+banjir+nyilu..byk alasan..da gigi x bersih..hahaha..

n i've completed my treatment for this year..my dentist said she wanted to review my TMJ case next year..i've a bit prob wif my TMJ..i've lock jaw..it is like u cannot close ur mouth when u open it to big..it is lock..huhu..if u want to know further pliz visit my dentist blog k..she know better than me..of course..huhu..luckily i have a got doc..she is very concern wif my condition..she will allow me to rest for some time n bear to do her work wif my small mouth..haha..

tq my lovely doc nurul for ur kind treatment..hehehehehehe..

1 comment:

nOoRoLe said...

thank pt yg sgt penyabar!! heeh