Sunday, April 5, 2009

silence

it been a long time since my last post rite..so many thing to do..huhu..for this a long silence a few thing had happen..
  • i'm now in OnG posting..my last posting..time is flying really fast..in 6 more week i will end my 4th year..i hope i can pass all my posting..can't wait to CUTI!!!!walaupun kejap je..=(
  • i have pass my medical posting!!actually all my group members pass..i'm so relieced coz my MCQ is terrible..x penah tembak bodoh witout tgk soalan like in medical..i use to tembak-menembak..but a clever one..huhu..
  • this one is the important one..MAKE AN ATTENTION EVERYONE!!i'm now selling a shawls..hehehe..i have a plain and also corak2 shawls..the price is very cheap..n the materials is aesy to wear n of course beatiful..huhu..interested??u now where to find me..or just msg and i'll find u..

3 comments:

farrah said...

noddy..i nk tgok shawl yg anda jual itu..hihihi..

nOoRoLe said...

ltk la kat blog weh
i nak bli
hahaha
yg hr tu pon lom byr. huhu

noddy said...

nk ltk kat blog..tp da x byk la..tggu stok br plak k..bli2..jgn x bli..hehehe..